Home Inspection Field Lab - Madison, SD
Approved for 8 hours of South Dakota home inspector continuing education credits!
Delivery Method: Classroom
Typical Live Lab Agenda:
- Introduction (8am)
- Tools Discussion--what tools a home inspector will need and a description of what those tools are used for.
- Electrical & Plumbing Displays--viewing and discussion of our classroom displays. Displays have defects built in to them for students to look for and point out.
- Home Inspection--a complete hands-on home inspection will be performed.
- Lunch--on your own (approximately 1pm-2pm)
- Report Writing--a report writing seminar will be completed and will be geared towards the home inspection from earlier in the day.
- Marketing/Website--ideas and tips to market your business along with website design will be discussed.
- Lab Ends--approximately 5pm