Page inspection plus inc
We'll show you what you're missing
Chemical free odorless .UV-C light effectively eliminates the allergy and disease causing microbes. UV-C light technology is proven and recognized by the FDA, EPA AND USDA as an effective means of eliminating biological contaminates.
UV-C light has been used in hospitals food processing ,water treatment and HVAC systems for over 30 years
UV-C Light has been proven to be a chemical free method for sanitizing surfaces and other difficult to clean items.
Dr. Charles P. Gerba M.D.
Leading expert on Germs and Hygiene
facts ; A gram of household dust [ approximately half a teaspoon ]contains as many
as 1,000 dust mites.
Dust mites live in every home and can trigger Asthma, eczema and allergic rhinitis.
Families with asthma problems, allergies kids and elderly this is a must.
l Eliminate up to 99.9 % influenza [ H1N1]
MRSA, ESCHERICHIA [ E.COLI ]
DUST MITE AND FLEA EGGS
Member IJCSA. GREEN CERTIFIED
We also can sanitize and clean carpet
and clean dryer vents